Last Saturday, I finished up my week-long, Feelin’ Feminine Challenge. For those of you who may wonder what the Feelin’ Feminine Challenge is, click the icon above. I found it so refreshing to take part in this seven-day commitment to wear skirts and dresses. When looking back on last week, I felt much more feminine, fresh, and put-together in my appearance. Also, I sensed more maturity when dressing in a lady-like fashion as compared to wearing jeans or capris. I am continually realizing what a true delight it is to dress in a feminine and modest way—something that we as ladies are privileged and blessed to do, and also honor our Lord in the process. Doing this challenge has been an inspiration and also very fun! I would highly encourage ladies to take up the Feelin' Feminine Challenge. You will not find it disappointing.
"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;" - 1 Timothy 2:9
"Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price."
- 1 Peter 3:3-4

2 comments:
Oh I'm so glad to read your post! How encouraging. I hope you will continue to dress femininely daily and join us in our quest to rekindled the fire that has long been put out! :)
You're welcome to sign the petition too if you like! http://feelinfeminine.com/?page_id=5
Blessings!
I completely agree with you Kristen! I feel much more feminine in skirts/dresses, and LOVE dressing in that way. I thoroughly enjoyed viewing your outfits; they were very cute! I'm so glad you participated in the challenge.
Post a Comment