Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer Projects

Aren't snuggly blankets wonderful? . . .


Some of our friends have these fun, fleece blankets that look so soft and heavenly. Mom and I just couldn't resist, and raced to the fabric store to purchase some fleece (on SALE!) for ourselves. I made mine in an afternoon -- since it is a no-sew pattern it really comes together quick, especially if you have another knot-tier helping. It's reversable too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, snuggly blankets are great! Fleece is so fun to work with too. What other "summer projects" did you work on? I've been really busy sewing, drawing, reading, and playing with my little brothers. I'd love to email you, do you mind sending me your address? my email's caitlin.merideth@gmail have a great day. =)

The Thunders said...

I love those blankets! I got one for my birthday a couple years ago and I still have it!

Allison said...

How cute! I love the music pattern on the back. :) I was wondering exactly what a "no-sew" blanket would look like... it looks so easy! Too bad it wouldn't be much help here. :)