For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21
Wow the snow looks amazing! How cold does it usually get were you live? I hope you had a Merry Christmas!~KatieP.s. I have awarded you. Please check my blog for more details.
Looks like so much fun!! And we enjoy "together time" with you too!love from the P.'s
That looks so fun, especially with your siblings! While you're enjoying inches of snow, we're out here waiting for it to cool down from the low 70s again! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow the snow looks amazing! How cold does it usually get were you live?
I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
~Katie
P.s. I have awarded you. Please check my blog for more details.
Looks like so much fun!! And we enjoy "together time" with you too!
love from the P.'s
That looks so fun, especially with your siblings!
While you're enjoying inches of snow, we're out here waiting for it to cool down from the low 70s again! :)
Post a Comment