At the end of the day the locals would set up a net between two poles on either side of the street and play volleyball. And, of course, the gringos wanted to play too!

Whenever a car came they just pulled the net up, and the car would drive right under! Pretty innovative, eh?


This dog always peeked through the balcony to watch all the commotion. From the looks of the wall, the dog has its own perferred spot overlooking the town.
2 comments:
Hey Kris!
It has been great to see your posts about Peru. It looks like you had a really great time! I am glad we got to see each other on Sunday too.
I hope you have an amazing birthday!
Hey Kristen! It was great to see you on Sunday. Awesome blog; I just love the pictures and memories you've written down of Peru. It's amazing what God has done and is continuing to do!
Post a Comment