I have probably spent more time reading other blogs than posting on my own. However, I came across this post from an excellent blog; it is a little story with a wonderful take-home point which spoke to my heart.
Where will I choose to set my gaze today? Will I dwell on my disappointments and uncertainties, or will I instead seek to embrace and admire the glorious One: his faithfulness, his promises, his character, the hope he holds?
Where will I choose to set my gaze today? Will I dwell on my disappointments and uncertainties, or will I instead seek to embrace and admire the glorious One: his faithfulness, his promises, his character, the hope he holds?
(photo courtesy of AirNinja.com )
Like searching for jewels on a gravel road, the going may be rough and full of bumps. But by giving the proper vision and perspective, the Lord can illuminate precious treasures along a pathway we only perceive as dust, dirt, and grime.
May I turn my gaze toward the Jewel in my path today.
No comments:
Post a Comment