We are Västervik, Sweden, and are getting ready to head out to meet up with Grandpa and Grandma. We finally found a familiar Best Western hotel after our long journey.
Trying to figure out how to post pictures; however, I am at the hotel's internet cafe and haven't had any success. It's beautiful here. We have a nice, sunny day, and the landscape reminds me of where we live. I can't wait to share some pictures with you!
Off for an adventure!
3 comments:
Wow, I've missed a lot between the time I last visited and now! Sweeden... how awesome! I hope you'll be able to post many pictures, because I'd love to see them!
Praying for you!
Allison
How wonderful that you posted! I'm so glad that you are having such a GREAT time!!!!! Hope you can get pictures up so that we can all see what you are doing!!!
Love, Mom
So excited for you, Kristen!! Hope you're having a fantabulous time! Praying for you!
Post a Comment