Saturday, July 19, 2008

Feelin' Feminine Week

Ladies~

This week, I am participating in a Feelin' Feminine Challenge along with some other young ladies! Starting tomorrow and continuing until Saturday, we will endeavor towards a Feelin' Feminine week by outfitting ourselves every day in skirts and dresses. What a joy and privilege it is to dress in a feminine and lovely way! I feel that such femininty has been lost in our day and age. Click the picture above for more information about this week long challenge.

Consider this opportunity. Please feel free join us for a Feelin' Feminine week!

2 comments:

caitygirl said...

hey Kristin! I am going to join you in wearing skirts all of this week. what a neat idea!!!
-caity

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're participating in this! I love the picture you posted. Is that of you?

Keep a lookout for some big news regarding the FFC at the end of this month or the beginning of the next!

And lmk if you'd like to have the FFC icon/blogroll and be added yourself!

Blessings!
Miss Jocelyn